Thursday, April 15, 2010

9 days left until the Greatest Party On Earth!

The excitement is skyrocketing with only 9 days left until the Greatest Party On Earth! Do you have your ticket yet??

Don't miss out on Boston's finest funk and disco band, Booty Vortex! They will be at the Greatest Party On Earth again this year to keep the party alive and keep YOU dancing all night!

By attending our annual fundraiser, Greatest Party On Earth, not only will you party with Boston's best entertainment, food and wine, you will also be supporting our arts program that provides jobs and training for hundreds of Boston's under-served teens each year!

Get your tickets today:

Fun fact of the day:
Over 90% of our participants graduate high school and go on to college. AFH works with the remaining 10% to get them through alternative education routes.

No comments: